School Advisory Council
The School Advisory Council for 2021 is:
Chairperson: Brett Beard
Vice Chair: Kristen Lefroy
Secretary: Daniel Gardiner
Treasurer: Zoe Joyce
Non-office Bearers: Guy Morrison
Congratulations to those elected to the Council and on behalf of the whole school community I extend my sincerest thanks for the commitment they are making to ensure your school is run so that it meets the needs of your children and the community it serves.
The School Advisory Council is responsible for the financial administration as well as forward planning for St Joseph's School.
The School Advisory Council has eight to ten members as follows:-
- School Principal and Parish Priest as ex-officio members.
- Four members elected from the School Community.
- P&F and a Parish Representative.
An Annual General School Advisory Council Meeting is held in November each year and members are elected to the School Advisory Council at this meeting.
The criteria for members is as follows;
- possession of special skills that will be an asset to the Board
- a deep interest in the welfare of all students and staff
- a desire to give service to the Catholic School Community
- a keenness to promote Catholic schooling
- an ability to work co-operatively and constructively with all other members of the Council
- a sufficient amount of time to devote to Council duties
Moora WA 6510
P.O. Box 213
Moora WA 6510
Phone: (08) 9690 8888